Linking Existing 3CX Instances to Clark-Ritchotte Communications
If you are looking to be on-boarded as a Clark-Ritchotte Comminucaitons Customer but already have a 3CX account or Instance you will need to link us as your reseller so we can access your license to make changes and also to provide billing.
Steps to Link CRC as your Reseller
1) Navigate to your current 3CX instance's admin section and log in.
2) On the dashboard in the right Information widget, you will see a reseller section(RED). If you already have a reseller and you are switching to us, you can simply click the green "Unlink Button" (Purple).
3) If under reseller (Red Box) the green button says "Not Linked- Link" (Purple Box) Click
4) it will pop up a "Confirmation Required" screen asking for a Partner ID, in this field enter "208179" (Red Box) and click the "OK" Button (Purple Box)
5) you will get another popup showing our name and verifying that you want to link it to us Click the "OK" Button (Red Box)
6) You will now see us listed as your reseller (Red Box).
Creating New Instances
As a 3CX Provider If you have a large business or just purchase licensing through us, we give you the ability to create new tenants or "Instances" if needed. This is useful for clients that are doing POCs or need to scale a new location that needs ...
3CX Web Client - New Version
3CX Web Client - One Stop for All Communications The 3CX Web Client is easy to use and combines all the features you need to efficiently communicate, collaborate and connect with colleagues, partners and customers, straight from your browser or from ...
3CX Web Client Quick Guide
The 3CX Web Client is easy to use and combines all the features you need to efficiently communicate, collaborate and connect with colleagues, partners and customers, straight from your browser. From this one interface, you can easily make calls, view ...